Monday, September 29, 2008

Now we're on the market!

It's been tough keeping our current house spotless all the time, but we're managing. To see it in one of it's finest modes, go to http://www.visualtour.com/shownp.asp?T=1683377

This is the brief version of the write-up:

"Beautiful home and breathtaking backyard with
beautiful pergola professionally built and landscaped
by a master gardener.
The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
tastefully decorated and painted in neutral colors in
the last 1.5 years. Living room with cathedral ceilings,
fireplace and wired for surround sound system.
Fenced, cozy and private backyard features patio for
grilling and outdoor dinning and it is perfect for
entertainment."


I especially love the mention of the master gardener who just happens to be Pappy! I am determined to one day get my certificate in that! :) We are hopeful to sell our home in the next few months - but the economy and market for sellers is not great right now. Heck, for the last 2 weeks, we've had to take exits off of I-85 to find a gas station that had gas - And we live within 2 miles on either side of our neighborhood, of about 8 gas stations! Kind of scary when you don't know if you are going to make it to work!

I think of everything that we'll miss about this place, it will definitely be the back yard - we love it, the dogs love it and it's just been a perfect little paradise...I know we'll be able to create the same at the next place, but it definitely has had a lot of McCarthy-Family work, sweat and love put into it!


BEFORE & AFTER


BEFORE & AFTER



No comments: