Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

We woke up at the lakehouse on Hallween Morning to a VERY foggy & creepy lake view. It was very "Halloweeny!" Maggie was Pocahontas and Gus was "The King" (although I bought the outfit thinking that it was Evel Knievel - then I learned the hat was actually sideburns and the black "V" was not decoration, but was meant to be Elvis' chest hair! Sorry Gus!



So, Chris and I got a little creative with our "acting" of Frankenstein's Monster and the Bride of Frankenstein. I must say, it was fun!


That night was a short one and a tiring one for Chris in-deed (as he did not get to the lakehouse until 3am because of work the night before and the next day, he would be back at work again.) He is so spoiling to me when it comes to Halloween and he never complains. Which is why he is the best man in the whole world! We drove to Bishop, Georgia to Christel & Paul's Halloween party and stayed there about as long as it took us to drive both ways - but it was worth it and lots of fun!

No comments: